On December 19, the final shows for Shin Sakura Taisen the Stage ~Two Flames~ were held at Tokyo’s Theatre 1010. At the end of the evening show, the cast announced that a new concert series, titled Shin Sakura Taisen the Stage ~Ouka no Utage~ <Nimaku> will be held in April 2022.
The concerts will be held on April 16 and 17 at Theatre 1010. The confirmed showtimes are as follows:
- April 16, 2022 at 14:00 JST
- April 16, 2022 at 18:00 JST
- April 17, 2022 at 13:00 JST
- April 17, 2022 at 17:00 JST
The confirmed cast includes:
- Yuna Sekine (Sakura Amamiya)
- Rina Takahashi (Hatsuho Shinonome)
- Yui Kanchiku (Azami Mochizuki)
- Juri Hirayu (Anastasia Palma)
- Natsume Oki (Clarissa “Claris” Snowflake)
- Moemi Katayama (Sumire Kanzaki)
- Mariko Honjo (Yang Xiaolong)
- Nishida Hirai (Yui Huang)
- Kaede (Arthur)
- Honoha Komatsu (Lancelot)
Tickets are available via Rakuten Ticket, and will cost 9800 yen ($86.24 USD) each. The first round of tickets will be offered via lottery, the winners of which will be notified on January 13, 2022.
You must be logged in to post a comment.