On November 11, the official Shin Sakura Taisen the Stage website updated with cast visuals for the main characters in Shin Sakura Taisen the Stage ~Two Flames~. Each photo features the actor in their full stage costumes, set against a colored background.
Shin Sakura Taisen the Stage ~Two Flames~ will be held at Tokyo’s Theatre 1010, from December 17 – 19, 2021. Six performances are planned for the show, two of which will be held on each day.
The main cast includes:
- Yuna Sekine (Sakura Amamiya)
- Rina Takahashi (Hatsuho Shinonome)
- Yui Kanchiku (Azami Mochizuki)
- Juri Hirayu (Anastasia Palma)
- Natsume Oki (Clarissa “Claris” Snowflake)
- Moemi Katayama (Sumire Kanzaki)
- Mariko Honjo (Yang Xiaolong)
- Nishida Hirai (Yui Huang)
- Kaede (Arthur)
- Honoha Komatsu (Lancelot)
- Yohei Azakami (Seijuro Kamiyama)
You must be logged in to post a comment.