Update 6/8/2022, 10:34PM: An updated proof-of-concept video was released on May 26. We have updated our coverage to include the new video.
Full Disclosure: Samantha Ferreira is a member of the Taisho Romanization team.
On May 18, fan translation group Taisho Romanization announced that they are working on a fan translation for Dreamcast game Sakura Wars 3. The team is working to translate all major text and graphics within the game, though a specific release date has not been announced as of press time.
The team presented a proof of concept video, which highlights an early exchange between Ogami and Erica.
On June 6, Taisho Romanization posted a progress report, highlighting updates to the battle graphics, explaining that the icons were stored in a non-standard format.
In a tweet on May 26, the Taisho Romanization team announced that their team consists of the following members:
- Phoebe (Twitter handle @SmallNerd_)
- Gong XIan (Twitter handle @TheOpponent)
- A Cat Made of Lettuce (Twitter handle @LettuceKitteh)
- Zenryoku (Twitter handle @ZenryokuFGC)
- Meanjojo (Twitter handle @Meanjojo)
- Skeith (Twitter handle @SkeithTheTerror)
Bluebird is the lead translator on the project.