On November 11, the official Shin Sakura Taisen the Stage website updated with a new key visual for Shin Sakura Taisen the Stage ~Two Flames~. The image features the members of the Imperial Combat Revue, as well as Arthur, Lancelot, Yui, and Xiaolong posing against a dawn sky, as flames roar behind them.
In addition, Yohei Azakami announced on Twitter that he will reprise his role as Seijuro Kamiyama in the production.
Shin Sakura Taisen the Stage ~Two Flames~ will be held at Tokyo’s Theatre 1010, from December 17 – 19, 2021. Six performances are planned for the show, two of which will be held on each day.
The main cast includes:
- Yuna Sekine (Sakura Amamiya)
- Rina Takahashi (Hatsuho Shinonome)
- Yui Kanchiku (Azami Mochizuki)
- Juri Hirayu (Anastasia Palma)
- Natsume Oki (Clarissa “Claris” Snowflake)
- Moemi Katayama (Sumire Kanzaki)
- Mariko Honjo (Yang Xiaolong)
- Nishida Hirai (Yui Huang)
- Kaede (Arthur)
- Honoha Komatsu (Lancelot)
- Yohei Azakami (Seijuro Kamiyama)