On November 20, the official Twitter account for Shin Sakura Taisen the Stage posting a new cast greeting videos for upcoming show Shin Sakura Taisen the Stage ~Two Flames~. The video features Kaede in costume as Arthur, who offers a brief comment, and encourages viewers to purchase tickets to the show.
Shin Sakura Taisen the Stage ~Two Flames~ will be held at Tokyo’s Theatre 1010, from December 17 – 19, 2021. Six performances are planned for the show, two of which will be held on each day. At show will end with a talk show with the show’s cast members will be held at the end of all shows, except for December 19’s 18:00 presentation.
The main cast includes:
- Yuna Sekine (Sakura Amamiya)
- Rina Takahashi (Hatsuho Shinonome)
- Yui Kanchiku (Azami Mochizuki)
- Juri Hirayu (Anastasia Palma)
- Natsume Oki (Clarissa “Claris” Snowflake)
- Moemi Katayama (Sumire Kanzaki)
- Mariko Honjo (Yang Xiaolong)
- Nishida Hirai (Yui Huang)
- Kaede (Arthur)
- Honoha Komatsu (Lancelot)
- Yohei Azakami (Seijuro Kamiyama)