On November 23, Sega announced that a second Sakura Wars the Stage event is in the works. The show, titled Shin Sakura Taisen the Stage ~Sakura Uta no Utage~ (Sakura Wars the Stage ~Sakura Song Celebration~) will be a one-day concert series that will be held on March 21, 2020. Like the recent Sakura Wars the Stage plays, the event will be held at Tokyo’s Hulic Hall.
A short teaser video was uploaded to the official Sakura Wars the Stage Twitter account.
帝国歌劇団・花組によるライブコンサートの開催が決定しました！#新サクラ大戦 the Stage ～桜歌之宴～
— 新サクラ大戦 the Stage【舞台公式】 (@ShinsakuraStage) November 23, 2020
The confirmed cast includes:
- Sakura Amamiya: Yuna Sekine
- Hatsuho Shinonome: Rina Takahashi
- Azami Mochizuki: Yui Kanchiku
- Anastasia Palma: Juri Hirayu
- Clarissa “Claris” Snowflake: Natsume Oki
- Sumire Kanzaki: Moemi Katayama
Two shows are planned:
- Daytime: Doors Open at 13:00 JST; Showtime at 14:00 JST
- Daytime: Doors Open at 18:00 JST; Showtime at 19:00 JST
Tickets go on sale on November 27, at 18:00 JST (11/27/2020 at 4:00AM EST / 1:00AM PST).
Sakura Wars the Stage opened on November 19, and will ran through November 23.
You must be logged in to post a comment.